Administrator’s Report for November 17, 2015
- Quarterly Report: The Gordon County Government Revenue and Expenditure Budget Reports for each fund are presented for the first three months of the fiscal year ended September 30, 2015 (report attached).
- George Chambers Expansion: A ground breaking ceremony was held last week. This project is on schedule at this time.
- Red Bud Fire Station: Calhoun Commercial Construction held a project update meeting on Thursday, November 12th. Interior construction nears completion, and fixtures are being installed. Calhoun Commercial Construction cited additional delays for installing the driveway entrance from Cash Road due to unexpected ground water and above average rainfall.
- Bids will be opened on Wednesday, November 18th for procurement of a Cascade System to be installed at the Red Bud Road Station.
- Specifications for soliciting proposals for Fire Pumper Trucks have been approved by the Purchasing Department and are under final review by the County Fire Chief.
- The Cascade System and Pumper Trucks will be purchased using 2012 SPLOST funds.
- BB&T Building: Draft floor plans were distributed for review and departmental feedback was received from the Tax Assessor, Voter Election, and Tax Commissioner offices. A project schedule will be prepared after all of the feedback has been consolidated and construction plans are approved.