- Sales Tax: The Local Option Sales Tax (LOST) revenue received in November 2015 fell 5.45% with a $27,055 decrease and Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax (SPLOST) revenue fell 5.65% with a $39,887 decrease, compared to the same month of the previous year. Total revenues for the current fiscal year to date are $101,721 and $150,844 for LOST and SPLOST respectively.
- George Chambers Expansion: Momon Construction has installed the concrete slab and will begin framing later this week. The project is on schedule.
- Bank Building: A final draft floor plan for the 1st floor of the building has been presented. Once the floor plan is approved the project timeline will be prepared.
- Purchasing: Proposals for the new Fire Station Cascade System are under evaluation and bid solicitations for Fire Pumper Trucks are ready to be advertised. The bid solicitation for the trucks will be posted once a final cost determination has been made for construction of the Redbud Fire Station.
- Red Bud Fire Station: The contractor reports that the major remaining work to be performed includes final grading and landscaping, proof-rolling the entrance at Cash Road, and installing concrete at Cash Road. The contractor, citing weather uncertainties, could not provide a date when these remaining items will be completed. The project is proceeding but remains behind schedule.
- Resaca Battlefield: Gordon County will meet with the Georgia Department of Natural Resources staff on Friday, December 4th to discuss their preparation for transitioning the operations of the Resaca Battlefield to Gordon County.