Administrator’s Report 4/21/2015
- Budget Preparation: All of the FY 2015-16 departmental budget requests have been compiled by the Finance Department. The Finance Committee Chairman is scheduled to review the tentative budget recommendation later this week.
- Parking Deck Construction: Pieper O’Brian Herr conducted a punch list meeting on April 21st at 1:30 p.m. to present the remaining work needed to complete this project. A ribbon cutting ceremony is tentatively planned for May 1st. Invitations will be sent this week.
- Red Bud Road Fire Station: All remaining concrete for the building pad was poured last Tuesday. The steel erection is pending delivery of the building material that is expected to arrive next week. The contractor reports that the project is proceeding as scheduled.
- George Chambers: Last week the county staff received the 95% design drawings from Killian Clark Partnership, Architects. A meeting is scheduled with the stakeholders for April 30th at 9:30 a.m. in the George Chambers conference room to discuss these plans.
- Mental Health Facility: The evaluation panel will be conducting individual meetings next Monday, April 27th with each of the service providers who submitted proposals.