Gordon County Board of Commissioners
Regular Session Agenda
Tuesday, February 7, 2023
Judicial Building Assembly Room – 6:00 PM
Online at https://vimeo.com/gordoncountygov
- Call To Order
- Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
- Employee Recognition
- Employees with hire dates in February
- Approval of Minutes
- Work Session Minutes for January 17, 2023
- Regular Session Minutes for January 17, 2023
- Approval of the Agenda
- Administrator’s Report
- Commissioner’s Report
- Public Hearing for Zoning
- Consideration of Unfinished Business
- Consideration of New Business
- Recognition of Recent Donations to Gordon County
- Adopt Resolution Appointing County Records Custodian and Open Records Clerk and Adopting Records Retention Policy
- Application for Malt Beverage, Wine, and/or Liquor License:
- Timothy L. Otis / George R. Banks American Legion Post 305 located at 2962 Highway 411 SE, Fairmount, Georgia 30139
- Request from Gordon County Fire Department to award a bid to purchase five (5) thermal cameras in the amount of $36,522 to Georgia Fire and Rescue Supply. This item is below original approved budgeted cost and will be budgeted using the Fire Fund. Additionally, consider recommendation to surplus items deemed no longer useful by the Fire Department.
- Request from Gordon County Sheriff’s Office to approve a proposal to award a bid for the purchase of a camera system at the Gordon County Justice Center in the amount of $365,000 to Telenet Systems using Sheriff’s Office Budget from the General Fund. This will require a budget increase in the amount of $65,000.
- Discuss proposal of adoption fees and spay/neuter certificate fees.
- Consideration of Easement for City Utilities.
- Adjourn Meeting