- SPLOST: Planning continues toward November referendum.
- BUDGET: Budget planning is underway for F/Y 2023-2024.
SIGNIFICANT PROJECTS AND ACTIVITY
- CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
- 1960s Courthouse: Drywall is completed on all floors. Trim work has begun on the first and second floor. First coat of paint has been applied on the first and second floors. Ceiling grids and lights are installed on the first and second floors. Flooring has started on the first floor.
- Administration Building: Momon has presented an estimate for roof and cornice/gutter
repair in Q1. Administration is reviewing the estimate. We hope to present the proposal
to the BOC in March.
- Public Works: Met with stakeholders on the 20th. Presenting the CROFT proposal at the Feb 21st BOC meeting..
- REDBONE RIDGES LANDFILL: We continue to file reports as due. The most recent was the industrial storm water report and completion of Cell 3A.
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: The Gordon Floyd JDA met last week there was no substantial activity conducted at the meeting.
The Gordon County Development Authority will meet tomorrow.
- COMPREHENSIVE PLAN: Next steps are to update the Future Land Use Map – Met with the Internal Steering Committee on Jan 19th. Presented the updates to the BOC on Feb 3rd, Finished edits on Feb 13th and emailed to NWGRC. Update the Community Work Program and Update the Report of Accomplishments.
- IMPACT FEE STUDY: Keith King Spoke with Jerry Weitz and we are scheduling a meeting with him and the City of Calhoun.
- Chamber Banquet
- Reviewed various legal issues. (None of which would impact County Finances)
- Safety Committee meeting
- Capital projects review with Public Works