Gordon County Board of Commissioners
Regular Session Agenda
Tuesday, February 21, 2023
Judicial Building Assembly Room – 6:00 PM
Online at https://vimeo.com/gordoncountygov
- Call To Order
- Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Minutes
- Work Session and Executive Session Minutes for February 3, 2023
- Work Session and Regular Session Minutes for February 7, 2023
- Approval of the Agenda
- Administrator’s Report
- Commissioner’s Report
- Public Hearing for Zoning
- Application Z22-30 requesting rezoning from Agricultural (A-1) to Crossroads Commercial (C-C) located at 918 S Wall St, Calhoun, GA 30701; Gordon County Tax Parcel 041-224C. The Planning Commission voted 5-0 to approve.
- Application Z23-02 requesting rezoning from Agricultural (A-1) to Highway Commercial (C-H) located at 3751 Rome Rd SW, Plainville, GA 30733; Gordon County Tax Parcel 027-040. The Planning Commission voted 5-0 to approve.
- Application Z23-01 requesting rezoning from Agricultural (A-1) to General Commercial (C-G) located at 3011 Pine Chapel Rd NE, Resaca, GA 30735; Gordon County Tax Parcel 061-065. The Planning Commission voted 5-0 to approve.
- Consideration of Unfinished Business
- Consideration of New Business
- Request from Finance to approve the budget amendments to the General Fund in the amount of $570,533; 2018 SPLOST Fund in the amount of $6,000,000; and Emergency Telephone Fund in the amount of $15,000.
- Request from Administration to approve fee proposal from CROFT & Associates for engineering and architectural services in the amount of $159,300 for Public Works facility. This will be budgeted using overages from LOST Funds.