The Gordon County Fire & Rescue Department would like to remind everyone to set all clocks up by one hour this Sunday. The Fire & Rescue Department would also like to remind you to do the following:
- Test your smoke alarms and change back-up batteries if necessary.
- Test your carbon monoxide detector. If you do not own one, please consider purchasing one. If you use an indoor space heater or have a bedroom above a garage, a carbon monoxide detector is a must
- Empty the fireplace ash / clean the fireplace and chimney.
- Pull out dryer and clean the dryer hose.
- Restock your first aid kit.
- Check your fire extinguishers.
The Gordon County Fire & Rescue has smoke alarms for those that can not afford to purchase one.
For more Information, please call 706-629-8851.