Gordon County Board of Commissioners
Work Session Minutes
Tuesday, March 21, 2023
Judicial Building Assembly Room – 5:00 PM
- Discussion of Regular Session Agenda Items
- Mr. Ledbetter gave an overview of the agenda.
- For Board Consideration
- Departmental Report by Code Compliance: Chair Owens stated the Code Compliance Officer Jim Bradford was unable to attend the meeting and asked Mr. Ledbetter to report on his behalf. Mr. Ledbetter stated he was recently awarded a Level III Code Enforcement Officer from the University of Georgia. Stated he has around twenty-two (22) hearings to go before the Magistrate Court at their first Hearing in April.
- Broadband Update from Comcast
- Mr. Ledbetter stated we did receive a written report from Comcast, there have not been many changes from the last update and construction had an anticipated start date of four (4) months.
- Reminders and Information
- Next Commission Meeting: April 4, 2023
- Board Appointments
- Cash and Investments Report
- ACCG Annual Training Calendar
- Executive Session to discuss litigation, property acquisition, and/or personnel
- Chair Owens asked for a motion to enter into Executive Session. Commissioner Steward made a motion, seconded by Vice-Chair Cunningham. The motion carried 5-0.