- FY-2015/2016 Budget: The FY2015-16 recommended budget is being presented to the Board of Commissioners for their approval. Once adopted the budget will be provided to the newspaper and posted on the website. A printed copy will be available for public viewing at the Library and at the County Clerks office.
- Red Bud Road Fire Station: The contractor reports that duct work, plumbing, and hangers related to the HVAC and Fire Suppression systems will be installed this week. Next week they will begin framing the living quarters.
- Parking Deck Construction: A pre-bid meeting was held on June 3rd for additional security cameras in and around the new parking deck. The bids for this project will be received through June 24th.
- George Chambers: The construction contract proposals were opened this afternoon at the George Chambers Resource Center. Four companies submitted proposals. The County Staff will be meeting with Jack Killian next week to review the bids.
- Mental Health Facility: We have received edits from Fellowship Health Resources, regarding service delivery that they would like to see incorporated into the contract for Mental Health Services. The County Attorney and Purchasing Department are reviewing their response.
- Courthouse Renovation: POH Architects is preparing their recommendation for work that needs to be done to the bank building. Their recommended estimate of repair will be used to prepare the financing package that will go before the Board of Commissioners next month.