BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS MEETING AGENDA
July 11, 2023
Judicial Building Assembly Room
Work Session – 5:00 PM
Regular Session – 6:00 PM
- Discussion of Agenda Items
- Executive Session to discuss litigation, property acquisition, and personnel
- Reminders and Information
- Call To Order
- Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Minutes
- Adopt minutes of Special Called Meeting, Executive Session of June 20, 2023, Work, and Regular Session of June 20, 2023
- Approval of the Agenda
- Special Recognition
- Public Participation
- Administrator’s Report
- Commissioner’s Report
- First Reading
- Public Hearing
- Consideration of Unfinished Business
- Consideration of New Business
- Consider recommendation from Finance to increase Chert Price from $ 130.00 per load to $ 195.00 per load.
- Consider recommendation from the Gordon County Sheriff’s Office to deem certain property as surplus.
- Consider recommendation from the Public Defender’s Office to approve the FY23 Georgia Indigent Services Agreement.
- Consider recommendation to approve Memorandum of Understanding between Gordon County and North Georgia Community Action, Inc. dba MATS Section 5311 Public Transportation Service Agreement for Operation of the Mountain Area Transit System. This will require a Capital Match with an estimated cost of $0.00 and Local Operating Match with an estimated cost of $118,610. This total includes the deduction of Fare Box collections. This will be budgeted using GL Account # 901 – 523950.