Gordon County Board of Commissioners
Regular Session Agenda
Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 6:00 p.m.
Judicial Building Assembly Room
or online at https://vimeo.com/gordoncountygov
- Call To Order
- Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Minutes
- Administrator’s Report
- Commissioner’s Report
- Consideration of Unfinished Business
- Consideration of New Business
- Appointment of Interim County Clerk
- Declaration of surplus items for the Sheriff’s Office including seven vehicles as listed on the memo from Chief Deputy Robert Paris.
- Resolution to put forth a referendum before the Gordon County Citizens as it relates to the permitting and regulation of package sales by retailers of malt beverages and wine on Sundays.
- Resolution to put forth a referendum before the Gordon County Citizens as it relates to the permitting and regulation of sale of distilled spirits or alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises on Sundays.
- Emergency Radio System Tower Easement and Agreement with Dalton Communications
- Statement of Work Agreement from Sylint
- Declaration of surplus items for the Information Technology Department
- Adjourn Meeting