August 8, 2022 Planning & Zoning Commission
Gordon County Planning and Zoning Commission
Agenda for August 8, 2022
201 North Wall Street, Calhoun GA
Randy Rule, Chairman
Jerry Lovelace, Vice-Chairman
Eddie J. Smith
Zelda Gregg, Secretary
Ursula Richardson, Zoning Administrator
I. Call to Order
I. Welcome Guests
II. Approval of Minutes
A. Public Hearing
1. Variance Application #V22-09 requested by Gregory Carender for a 6.54 acre tract located on 1160 Stirrat Rd., Ranger, GA 30734 requesting to reduce setback from R-O-W.
2. Variance Application #V22-10 requested by Gregory Carender for a 1.19 acre tract located on 1161 Stirrat Rd., Ranger, GA 30734 requesting to reduce setback from R-O-W.
3. Variance Application #V22-11 requested by Gregory Carender for a 1.24 acre tract located on 1162 Stirrat Rd., Ranger, GA 30734 requesting to reduce setback from R-O-W.
4. Variance Application #V22-13 requested by Cory Williams for a 1.72 acre tract located on 775 Hall Memorial Rd, NW, Calhoun, GA 30701 requesting to increase size a metal structure.
5. Rezoning Application #Z22-13 requested by Harry F. Borders and Rosalind Borders for a 2.2 acre tract located on Pleasant Hill Rd., Ranger, GA 30734 requesting to rezone from A-1, Agricultural District to R-1, Low Density Residential.
6. Variance Application #V22-14 requested by Dustin Bledsoe (appl.) for a 1.13 acre tract located on 3523 Dews Pond Rd., Calhoun, GA 30734 requesting to reduce setback from R-O-W. (Withdrawn)