BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS MEETING AGENDA
August 15, 2023
Judicial Building Assembly Room
Work Session – 5:00 PM
Regular Session – 6:00 PM
- Discussion of Agenda Items
- Building Inspection Department Report
- Broadband Update from Comcast
- Executive Session to discuss litigation, property acquisition, and personnel
- Reminders and Information
- Call To Order
- Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Minutes
- Adopt minutes of Work, Executive, and Regular Session of August 1, 2023
- Approval of the Agenda
- Special Recognition
- Public Participation
- Administrator’s Report
- Commissioner’s Report
- First Reading
- Public Hearing
- Consideration of Unfinished Business
- Recommendation to appoint someone to fill an unexpired term replacing Chris Craig to the Airport Authority. This term will expire June 30, 2024.
- Consideration of New Business
- Request from Board of Assessors to Appeal Sales Ratio Findings from State Department of Audits.
- Consideration of PILOT Agreement between Development Authority of Gordon County, Momeni and Sons, Inc. and Gordon County.
- Request from Finance to approve revisions to the FY24 Budget.
- Request from Finance to approve the FY23 budget amendments to the General Fund in the amount of $238,378; and ARPA in the amount of $761,979.
- Recommendation from Purchasing to award bid for Debris Monitoring for Emergency Management to Debris Tech LLC. This will be at no cost to the County.