The Gordon County Board of Commissioners is accepting sealed written bids from qualified vendors to provide cleaning services at the Gordon County Courthouse and the Gordon County Judicial Building.
Your written and sealed Proposal must contain at a minimum:
- An authorized signature.
- Complete Proposal Form with total cost of product and services
- Written oath stating the Vendor has not restricted competitive bidding. (Non-Collusion Affidavit form provided by county).
In addition, the successful vendor shall submit the following items within ten calendar days of written notification from the county of the bid award:
- Proof the Vendor is an authorized corporation and is authorized to do business in the State of Georgia.
- Contractor Affidavit under O.C.G.A. § 13-10-91(b)(1) – E-Verify Form
- Written certification that the Vendor operates a drug-free workplace in accordance with O.C.G.A. 50-24-1 through 50-24-6 (form provided by county).
- Workman’s Compensation Insurance documentation of at least $1,000,000
- Liability Insurance documentation of at least $1,000.000
If you choose to submit a Proposal for the product and services, the County requires the vendor submit one original printed Proposal and two copies. Anyone placing a bid/proposal is required to attend a Mandatory Pre-Bid Meeting on Tuesday August 15 at 10:00 am, on the back porch of the Gordon County Courthouse. Your sealed bid/proposal must be marked, “Janitorial Services – Courthouse” and delivered to the Gordon County Administration Building at 201 N. Wall Street, Calhoun, Georgia 30701 no later than 2:00 p.m. on August 24, 2023. Any response received after the deadline date and time will be returned unopened. All proposals will be publicly opened at that time and place.