Update: June 20, 2018
The FY 2018-19 Budget was adopted at the June 19, 2018 Board of Commissioner’s Meeting.
A copy of the budget can be found at http://gordoncounty.org/government/budgets-audits/
Posted May 16, 2018 at 1:00 a.m.
The Gordon County FY 2018-19 Recommended Budget is available for review in person at the Gordon County Administration Building located at 201 North Wall Street Calhoun, GA 30701 or by click the link below.
May 16, 2018
- Copy of recommended budget displayed in the County Clerk’s Office and Library for public review.
- Copy of recommended budget sent to the Calhoun Times.
- Copy of recommended budget posted to the Gordon County web site (www.gordoncounty.org).
May 17 – June 5, 2018
- Budget workshops with the Board of Commissioners and county staff to discuss the recommended budget.
May 9, 16 & 23, 2018
- Newspaper advertisement notifying the public that the recommended budget is available for review and the time and date of the budget public hearing.
June 5, 2018
- Budget public hearing to obtain citizen comments (during commission meeting).
June 6 & 13, 2018
- Newspaper advertisement notifying the public that the recommended budget is available for review and the time and date of the adoption of the budget resolution.
June 19, 2018
- Adoption of the budget resolution (during commission meeting).
July 1, 2018
- FY 2018-19 budget in effect through June 30, 2019.